The ARI Tuscany Regional Committee (ARI CRT) – sponsor this award during the week of the
2013 UCI Road World ChampionshipsÂ – that will be held in Flonrece, in Tuscany from 22nd to 29th September 2013.
The Award is issued for confirmed two-way radio contacts with Tuscan stations (I5### or I#5###) in
fixed or portable station, from 00:00 UTC on 22nd Sept 2013 at 23:59 UTC till 29th sept 2013,
Tuscan stations are invited to make call to “CQ Cycling Road World Championships Award” or “CQ CRWCA”
To obtain the diploma you will need to achieve the following scores :
- 90 points – for Italian stations ;
- 50 points – for European stations ;
- 30 points – for DX stations .
Stations rewarding points:
- 5 points – IQ5## ( Radio Clubs ) and IA5 or I#5###/IA5 (IOTA EU-028);
- 1 point – any station in the call area 5.
Download the Award Rules
Stay tuned and keep in touch with the stations operating from the Cycling tracks !
I will take part as IW5EDI and as IQ5FI (club station -5 points )